Focus Fanatics Forum banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Multi-Focusing
4,141 Posts
Can you guys map out a route? The wife and I are coming from Colorado and this year we're taking the Southern route.

Would like to see if our route connects to the Texas caravan.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Can you guys map out a route? The wife and I are coming from Colorado and this year we're taking the Southern route.

Would like to see if our route connects to the Texas caravan.

Thanks in advance!
I'm in Oklahoma, I'm not sure of your exact route, but if you are taking I-40 I could catch up with you in OKC. I'm planning on going a bit out of my way down to Texarkana to meet up with most of the Texas group.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I'm in Enid Oklahoma. Might be a good place to stop for the night for you guys. It's just about 8 hours from Denver too. It might be better for us to meet up with the main pack in little rock. I was also planning on leaving the 27th as well. That stretch of I40 is under construction and could easily become a parking lot.

·
Captain Retard
2,872 Posts
Silly question, is anyone from Texas bringing a truck or a hatch and would like to help out a fellow ffer with shipping something to Texas? Anyone?

21 - 31 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.