Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You all have seen my focus.. The show car.. this is the race car.

BEST OF BOTH WORLDS. this one is daily driven

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
It's official, I hate you. [;)]

Always wanted one of those Supra's. Had a Toyota mechanic, make that TWO different Toyota mechanics, actually - talk me out of buying one. Both said it was too high-maintenance and insurance would be through the roof. I still want one, though.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SVT4ME said:

Always wanted one of those Supra's. Had a Toyota mechanic, make that TWO different Toyota mechanics, actually - talk me out of buying one. Both said it was too high-maintenance and insurance would be through the roof. I still want one, though.
Well not high maintenence at all... but insurance is a whopping 250 a month..[?|] so that sucks... but it is a wonderful machine.. F A S T.. puting out about 500 to the wheel..!![}:)]

·
AKA Toyotech
4,041 Posts
SVT4ME said:

thats way off, theres a regular that comes into my shop with over 180k on his 94tt, though when things do go...it is quite costly, the turbo's cost him 5 grand for all parts without labor.

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
Yeah, I was surprised that they said it was high-maintenance. Of course, one of those two mechanics was also a Mazda mech. before becoming a Toyota one, and back then he talked me out of getting an RX-7!!

They probably just want one for themselves and don't want everybody buying them all up before they get a chance to buy one. [:D]

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Kicknzx3 said:
thats way off, theres a regular that comes into my shop with over 180k on his 94tt, though when things do go...it is quite costly, the turbo's cost him 5 grand for all parts without labor.
Yep.. REALLY Expensive for parts.. well there was only 11 thousand made total.. so there arent a lot of parts laying around. ya know..

but thats what I LOVE about it.. no one has them..

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
SVT4ME said:
Yeah, I was surprised that they said it was high-maintenance. Of course, one of those two mechanics was also a Mazda mech. before becoming a Toyota one, and back then he talked me out of getting an RX-7!!

They probably just want one for themselves and don't want everybody buying them all up before they get a chance to buy one. [:D]

hehe yeah probably huh

·
Registered
565 Posts
fuggin nice for a daily drive if i do say so myself...

·
Registered
5,679 Posts
sweet car...
i know a guy from college that the first thing he did when he got a job in ms was to buy a supra TT...sweet car...

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
thats a nice supra fokused. wished i had one myself

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Nice daily driver.
Hope you don't get into too much trouble in that thing.[;)]

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
[:D] Hey thanks a LOT everyone!

·
Registered
565 Posts
FoKused said:
[:D] Hey thanks a LOT everyone!
just outta curiosity, but why isnt the focus the daily drive??

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
H&Rzx3 said:
just outta curiosity, but why isnt the focus the daily drive??

just because the focus has thousands invested in exterior mods, so I dont want to damage it.. the supra is just motor mods, and its a pretty bullet proof motor.......

1 - 18 of 18 Posts