Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so my dad just went and bought a new F-150 lariat, fully loaded with the 18's, leather, tow package, 5.4 V8 and 4x4, 5in chrome running boards are on order too, well needless to say im a lil jealous

And here is the foci :) first time i have been able to drive her in 4 weeks since i broke my collar bone

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Nice truck but everytime I see a big truck or SUV I cringe just thinking about how much it costs to fill it up with gas. EEK.

And your SVT looks schweet!

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well we wouldnt be able to survive w/o a truck or SUV, we have a camper to haul around and fill the bed up with carpentry and household renovation projects regularly. And sadly its not much more then the foci on Premium :(

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
looks sweet you might be a little jealous but bet you feel beter when the payments are due.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
nice focus, and bad ass truck. those things are big. definitely love the painted rims on the focus though. nice job.

·
/fail
3,193 Posts
i like the new F150's they are really nice. I almost trading in my SVTF for a 07 F150 quad cab FX2 2 wheel drive (new model for 07)

·
Retired Fanatic
20,000 Posts
Great pics, both vehicles are very nice....... I absolutely love what FORD did for the new F150 interiors......

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
meh, i'd rather have a Superduty deisel 6spd

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
babyface said:
meh, i'd rather have a Superduty deisel 6spd
Yes well we can have everything, and thats just overkill for the application, Thats on the list for my next car though

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
MTBman1127 said:
Yes well we can have everything, and thats just overkill for the application, Thats on the list for my next car though
true, if all you have is a trailer.

me, I pull car trailers, and construction supplies. Plus i just like diesels, lol

but if i had to get a small fullsize truck, the F150 is high on my list

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Both look great!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts