Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a strange issue with my dab radio. I know the issue as I have just replaced my fog lights with an updated led version and its now doing something rather odd. Whilst the fog lights are switched on the radio is unable to receive any dab signal at all. It just instantly says "seeking..." . I find this very bizarre and slightly amusing. Not looking for an answer as such but would be nice to know if anyone else has come across this?

·
Focus Preacher
3,417 Posts
I have a strange issue with my dab radio. I know the issue as I have just replaced my fog lights with an updated led version and its now doing something rather odd. Whilst the fog lights are switched on the radio is unable to receive any dab signal at all. It just instantly says "seeking..." . I find this very bizarre and slightly amusing. Not looking for an answer as such but would be nice to know if anyone else has come across this?
The only thing would be with HID light (ballast)... some cheap ass kit on eBay introduce a lot of EMI (interference) on the car system. But with LED not supposed to introduce anything in the electrical system since it's a stable output device.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts