Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Bexar County
3,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like the urban backdrops. Is there anyway to improve my shots besides getting a better camera? I have a Canon PowershotA60 2.0megapixel.

What da ya think FocusFanatics?

I wanna lower reallll bad [?|]

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
I don't think I would leave my FOcus out there for too long... hehe..

And yes.. DROP THAT SUMBITCH!

·
Registered
354 Posts
pics dont look bad at all...and HELL yea drop that bad boy!

·
i wear no pants
17,506 Posts
nice looking car, love the yellow fogs. however i dont think the car rides that bad, i kinda like it and right now i am on sportlines. so im pretty much as low as possible. love the car.

·
Bexar County
3,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
S2 said:
Stunning pics, absolutely LOVE the location......
\

Thanks man, you got a lot of places like that in Canada?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Good to see the local foci, I'm up in Greenbelt, MD in P.G county. Yeah got alot of that backdrop around these parts.

·
I used to drive this
3,342 Posts
Urban backdrop? You got crazy graffiti, garbage strewn about, razor wire, vacant lots, and head high weeds. That's straight up urban jungle. Oh, and I like your tinted grill lights.

·
Registered
550 Posts
hey i banged a hooker in that alley the other night were u spying on me?

·
Bexar County
3,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
macdiesel said:
Oh, and I like your tinted grill lights.
Thanks. It is simply 35% tint from Walmart. I bought a windshield strip because it didn't need to be too wide and used scrap paper to trace over the design then cut out the proper shape with the tint. It was $3 to do my turn signals and appears to be very well worth it.

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
I don't think he stopped and took them pics in southeast....b/c if he did...as soon as he got out the car...he woulda been car jacked...lol.....i see that everydamnday being that i work downtown DC....guh i hate the roads here....nice pics though bro! We need to do a nova mini meet here soon!

·
Registered
438 Posts
nice, yellow fogs. Im a huge fan. Have the same silver with the yellow fogs.

im actually gonna do silver headlights and spray them yellow, sand them down and have them clearcoated. Ill post pics when that is done.

Good job, looks good.

·
Hon-duh Rider
1,347 Posts
Nice locations... How about going to Shipley Terrace... LOL

I am trying to remember if i have ever seen you around Springfield or on 495/95.... huh.

Nice pics though.

·
I used to drive this
3,342 Posts
^^^Cool, I'll have to look into that. Do you just peel the tint and apply? Thanks. Look Like I have something to do next weekend.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Looks good and yeah I don't think I would leave the car there too long at all!

On a side note, where did you get the foglights?

·
Bexar County
3,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
It is lamin-x film, they have svt precut outs that you simply apply to the outer lens.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts