2. Tial 38mm wastegate
Available in 3.53psi - 14.0psi

3. TurboXS Blow Off Valve Type H-RFL

4. AEM Boost Controller

5. Gauges
Auto Meter Lunar Boost Meter – 99.57
Auto meter EGT gauge – 139.76

6. 21"x9"x3" Front Mount Intercooler

I am building the mani/piping. I have not found injectors yet, or a cone. But what else do i need? what computer/chip/engine, fuel management should i get? what else should i think about? any suggestions of changes? I do not have any internals on my engine, but i do not plan to run much more than 10psi right now. is 2.0"-2.25" piping good for my intercooler? Constructive critisism??

Thanks Eric

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
what about my downpipe size? how large diamter should that be? i have a 2.5" borla exhuast kit right now, is that good, or should i replace the pipe with larger?

·
FF Affiliate
31,089 Posts
Turbo is very big , what is your HP goal and use for the car

I would go with the SCT Pro racer for tuning

Not much on the AEM for a BC

Depending on HP goal 2.5 will be enough for 320ish at the wheels

If you are willing to loose the AC comp. do a 3 inch DP if not go with a 2.5

Tom

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
im not sure yet on the HP goal. i mean i would like to... in time... to run 10 sec quarter or faster. i dont wnat to have to buy a second turbo later down the road when i can buy this one for not much more than a smaller one, and not have to do it again later. So yeah i knew it was big, but im thinking i will end up using it some day.

I looked at the SCT PRP, that looks like a very nice deal, which verson should i get? 1 or 2. That also looks a little over kill for the moment, but for what i want to do in the future, i think it will be the correct investment. Does this come with the actual comp... just thought about this.

2.5" will do fine for now i guess sence i am not ganna pay for any of the piping and i dont want to give up the AC yet. and good, i did not want to scrap the borla exhuast, it was 500 big ones.

thanks for the input.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hey about the SCT PRP are they any other electroics i will need other than gauges? ex: turbo timer boost controler??

·
Registered
379 Posts
1turbofocus said:
In my opinion turbo timers are a waste of money

A boost gauge and boost controler will be needed

Tom
Tom, why are they a waste of money? Just curious

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
1turbofocus said:
In my opinion turbo timers are a waste of money

A boost gauge and boost controler will be needed

Tom
ok, thanks. i hurd the same thing about boost controlers from others also. i knew i needed the gauge, but i did not know if the boost controler would come with the PRP or in the package.

Eric

1 - 9 of 9 Posts