Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my Predator from Tom (thanks Tom). On the first screen once I plug the Predator in, there are 3 options, the first of which is "Custom Tune". This is the tune I loaded and it's a huge improvement over the stocker. Just wanted to be sure that this is Tom's tune, and not the Diablosport tune, right? Or do I have to do some weird stuff in the menus to get to Tom's tune to load it?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1turbofocus said:
No you are correct the "Custom Tune" is my tune , Hope you like it

Tom
Very much so far:

-bog on launch and shifts? gone
-pull? feels like it's pulling now, instead of clawing
-sound? deeper, meaner.
-air conditioning? can launch from a stop with moderate throttle instead of practically having to dump the clutch
-didn't feel ANY surging

Just what I wanted

[thumb]

·
Registered
800 Posts
mind if i borrow that thing i got an 03 zx3/svt conversion lol and i hate the lag from the 2.0 and the fact that i have absolutly 0 power when the ac is on, gay!!!!! also i got a kinda off subject question i have here a set of svt stock springs i know that will take me down about 1.8 all the way around but will they fit they came off an 03 svt even if they dont im only payin 50 bucks for them also if they do fit do you recomend citting them to bring me down 2 inches i have the stock 16.7's with perriles 350 a piece lol but if you could send me that reprogramer i will pay for shipping from there to here and from here back to there i live in nashville tn

my email is [email protected]

thanks
knox

·
FF Affiliate
31,100 Posts
Cant help on the springs , The Predator cost 350.00 and 20.00 for shipping and you get to keep it , It loggs clears the CEL and comes with my custom tune \

Tom

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
knoxrocks222 said:
mind if i borrow that thing i got an 03 zx3/svt conversion lol and i hate the lag from the 2.0 and the fact that i have absolutly 0 power when the ac is on, gay!!!!! also i got a kinda off subject question i have here a set of svt stock springs i know that will take me down about 1.8 all the way around but will they fit they came off an 03 svt even if they dont im only payin 50 bucks for them also if they do fit do you recomend citting them to bring me down 2 inches i have the stock 16.7's with perriles 350 a piece lol but if you could send me that reprogramer i will pay for shipping from there to here and from here back to there i live in nashville tn

my email is [email protected]

thanks
knox

the stock svt springs will lower your car around .75' not 1.8". and you should never cut springs. if you want a two inch drop check out h&r or eibach.

·
Registered
800 Posts
well ok thanks alot i might just buy some new springs from tire rack when i get a new job, will the drop be noticeable?

thanks
knox

·
Registered
800 Posts
remember i have a zx3 not an svt 03" also if anyone cares lol i got a svt windshield wiper switch that snaped in the place of the other the svt has the delay on it not only does it delay the front but it also doesthe back!!!!!!!!!!!!

peace
knox

1 - 9 of 9 Posts