Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My bro had these done this week, Ill get better pics soon! I helped out a bit with the pattern and material too! they look bad a$$ in person!

the blue is an imitation of a cf pattern btw

·
Premium Member
6,442 Posts
not bad, they look like they are on pretty good.

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Wow those look pretty legit. How much did those run?

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
yeah not bad...

·
Registered
16,194 Posts
i love them. you made them?

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
those are some pretty sexy seats man!

are there also seat covers on the back seats?

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
are there also seat covers on the back seats?
yes, back seats have covers! all the cars in my house have covers made by this store!

its a store about 40 min away from my house and they will cover up just about anything with over 300 vinyl patterns or colors to choose from!

Wow those look pretty legit. How much did those run?
they where $270

i love them. you made them?
I didnt stitch them myself lol! but they do give you a chance to pick anycolor, stitching style and color, any pattern and you can have them write any thing you want, even emblems like we did! = ford racing

you take the car at 8am, they take apart your seats, meassure everything and by 12pm your car is out and ready to go!

this is my matrix

before

and after

and the 10thgen (2009) corolla

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
damn, halluva deal on some nice covers.
I take it they remove the factory covers then?
looks real good man!

·
Premium Member
7,348 Posts
That's awesome, well worth the price if you ask me. We need one of those shops around here.

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
damn, halluva deal on some nice covers.
I take it they remove the factory covers then?
looks real good man!

nope, factory cover is underneath, but it doesnt get in the way of anything

That's awesome, well worth the price if you ask me. We need one of those shops around here.
they do ship orders to the US, you can call them and order them, they do speak english!

they are not that hard to install! taking out the seats, and some taking apart is required

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
a few more, the rear seats still have wrinkles, they will settle down once the car gets some sun heat or people sit on them

underseat shot so you guys can see how they are tied down

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
no website, just a phone number

787-898-8389

your car doesnt have to be phisically there because they have all the patterns for most cars saved, just tell them what colors you want and where to put them

I was the 1st 2009 corolla, and the 1st 2000 silverado, so they saved my patterns

·
Registered
3,487 Posts
That looks real nice for a basically slip-on seat cover....and at a good price to boot.

FWIW....in case anybody doesn't know the difference between a slip-on and a factory fit, there is a big difference, even though the materials could be exactly the same.

A slip-on cover lacks an attachment at the center of the seat and the back section. On the factory upholstery this attachment goes through the center of the foam pads. On my '06, the seat back which I've had apart, has three separate attachments that go through the foam. What this does is make the cover an extremely tight fit.

Without the center attachment, a slip-on cover can look great like these covers, but will always be a somewhat loose fit. Might not bother you at all. My cheap covers from Advance are slip-on, and look/feel good.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts