Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So , for a while now i have been looking for a new lower bumper grill. So i found a local supplier to get a SVT grill , then i modified it to work with my own grill. Another member actually did the same thing , althought a different way to get to the same end result. Either way looks good. So here is the photos i took along the way . I forgot to take a picture of the two pieces seperate but you will get the idea.

Test fitting the grill in the old grill..... Yes i kept the frame of the old original frame , and cut the SVT grill to fit inside.

Another test fit

Started to use Adhesive on the top half, and letting it dry first .

And there it is on the car .

I ordered a euro upper grill , just looking for a hatch ford badge so i can put my Zetec Badge decal i ordered on the front.

·
ɔᴉʇɐuɐℲ snɔo&
7,806 Posts
That looks great! Check the junkyards for a hatch Ford emblem, they are just 3M taped on the car so you could pry it off easily. Hopefully you have a you-pull-and-pay near you.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Great job, buddy. I love the honey comb. I built a custom one for my 05 st, but it got busted. (I was doing a top coat of paint and some kids in my old apt complex decided to kick it). Anyways, great job.

·
Registered
68 Posts
That looks very cool! I really still don't get why North America got the inferior design of the Mk1 focus. The European versions all look so stylish. That's just my opinion though

1 - 5 of 5 Posts