Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone have any good websites or locations in the central U.S. for custom fiberglass trunks and enclosures?

·
Registered
433 Posts
I don't know if he does fiberglass. But depending what you are working on, he has done some very cool installs. I have countless friends who he has put systems in for. I am running a dual 10" enclosure that he made for a ranger and love it. As soon as I come up with some money he is building me a a custom stealth type box for two tens that go where the stock sub would have gone.

This guy knows his stuff and does great work.

www.subthump.com

·
Registered
92 Posts
Where are you located? I do all types of custom audio work, and I drive a ZX3.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I don't know if he does fiberglass. But depending what you are working on, he has done some very cool installs. I have countless friends who he has put systems in for. I am running a dual 10" enclosure that he made for a ranger and love it. As soon as I come up with some money he is building me a a custom stealth type box for two tens that go where the stock sub would have gone.

This guy knows his stuff and does great work.

www.subthump.com

Steve from Subthump is a great guy to work with. He sells some of our product in packages on his website. Overall he makes a great product and is very affordable.

To my knowledge he does not do fiberglass.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts