Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I guess this is an appropriate place to post this, it definitely doesn't belong in SPI Performance.

In regard to TFBDesigns custom decals for our Focus. They have an entire section, just for our vehicles; but no SPI love :(

I have spoken to Tim @ TFBDesigns.com and asked if he could add 'SPI SOHC' to their decal section in the 6" category. He has responded and said in a few days they would be up for order on the site. I don't know about you all, but I'm pretty excited about it. Check out the pics @ their website. They are a FF advertiser, so I'm going to support them when it comes to my graphics (purchasing them this month).

I'll post pics up when I get everything in, I just ordered new wheels - a sleek, secretive addition to my newly aligned ride ... It's going to be extremely sexy when it's done. :)

·
Illest.... <3
3,572 Posts
That's really cool, I will probably get one even tho the ppl in my MI crew will give me shit becaue she already give me crap for my engine.

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
I'll have to see these. Thats pretty cool, but I just don't like decals, especially on the paint.

·
FF Cleaning Squad
11,959 Posts
TFB Is high quality stuff, I have the FF emblem overlays and they look great!

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
@ Focusin;

Your bug got me. I almost touched the Macbook's screen. Evil. :)

@ LoudFocus01;

Stick them on your window then? I'm not 100% sure where I'm putting mine just yet. Decals, done correctly can be an awesome addition - just they have to be done correctly.

·
Registered
427 Posts
sweet I'm a get some decals too!

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
What is the styling gonna' be?

Just spelled out?

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Look at the ones on the site, I would assume they'll be like that.

·
Flipping Rockstar
16,788 Posts
They do good work, I'm getting My eyelids from Them. Don't know when or if I'll even put them on, but at that price, I'm on it!

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I just ordered mine, I'll post pictures of the final product actually on my Focus, for those who want to see.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts