Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have seen these on here but now i am ready to buy...i am looking for a custom piece that goes around your gauges that can hold say 2 autometer gauges or looking for a a custom piece that surrounds the radio that can hold a autometer gauge.....this may not be clear but i have seen them on here...any help would be great

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
like this?

if so i think its custom... search around a bit thats how i found that pic. i know people have them, search for those people and ask [;)]

sorry i couldnt help more but hopefully the picture will help a bit

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes...either that or the one plastic piece that goes around your gauges....that is euro though need ameri-spec.......i have been lookin around...i kno one guy on here was selling them but i cant find it anymore....thanx a lot

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
i duno i jsut did a search for guages and found that along with info on the ones next to the guages... sry i cant help but im kinda sure most of them on here are custom jobs but they look damn clean when its done... sorry i cant help more, good luck

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.