Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sold.

My beloved 2005 ZX5 was just totaled. I'm selling the seat covers that I had purchased for the car.

CalTrend front row bucket seat covers and CalTrend rear row 60/40 fold down rear seats with solid bench bottom. Covers are the “I Can’t Believe It’s Not Leather” and are a solid black color. They are in perfect shape and fit perfect. These covers go for around $600 for the full set new. I’m asking $320 shipped.

[url=https://flic.kr/p/oSg6qP]
IMG_0077 by michaeljstout, on Flickr[/URL]

IMG_0076 by michaeljstout, on Flickr[/URL]

Here's a pic of them installed in the car:
IMG_0316 by michaeljstout, on Flickr

·
R.I.P Kona
12,868 Posts
Those look like they fit very well. Sorry for your loss and glws.

·
Ph00ked bey0nd belef
6,279 Posts
Sorry for your loss!! [sadpanda]

I've lost 2 myself!

Those look very nice, GLWS also!

·
R.I.P Kona
12,868 Posts
I might be interested in these if they haven't sold yet. I get a small bonus check this coming Tuesday so gotta see how much of it will be left.

·
R.I.P Kona
12,868 Posts
Just hoping I have enough left to make the $275 shipped price. Will know for sure by tuesday:)

·
R.I.P Kona
12,868 Posts
Covers showed up today. Look really good so far(still in the box). Thanks again.

·
R.I.P Kona
12,868 Posts
Put the drivers side one on this evening......finally. Fits really well and looks way better than the stock gray that had a minor tear or 2. Will install passenger tomorrow. These will be a good fix until I either get the svt seats I have reupholstered or decide to get some nice corbeau leather seats. Depends on what the price diff is. Again thanks for the awesome deal.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts