Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was giving some thought to a post in the Showroom. There's a guy offering Custom aluminum badges for $25 shipped anywhere in the U.S. I was thinking maybe we could all get our name and number on the badge.

·
Registered
427 Posts
like ''SedanRevolution #147'' cause I think the name would be too much!

·
has a screw loose
9,927 Posts
So I was giving some thought to a post in the Showroom. There's a guy offering Custom aluminum badges for $25 shipped anywhere in the U.S. I was thinking maybe we could all get our name and number on the badge.
By aluminum badges are you talking about something like a custom license plate ? Or is it actually an aluminum badge like the fireman or police wear ?

·
has a screw loose
9,927 Posts
I like the idea , but to me they are a little small .. It would be cool if he could make a badge like what we have in the center of the steering wheel with maybe our SR # and the color of the car.

·
Premium Member
7,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't know. But if we get enough interest from members, we can have him make us some.

·
GoKart and Me!!!
13,487 Posts
It's an interesting idea, but I think trying to put the whole "Sedan Revolution" in the oval would not be practical, but a different layout, such as a larger oval may or may not be practical or even a different shape. Trial posted the link already, but just in case:
http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=183501

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.