Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
141 - 160 of 732 Posts

·
Registered
798 Posts
Hey all, Just joined up to SR. I wanted to say whats up and sorry I cant post a pic right now. I am currently on deployment till August. Hope to keep SR alive! I want one of the decals!!

Derrick
USN

·
Aurelius Pardus
26,535 Posts
jeez, quite the JUMP in members now! [thumb]

44 members have joined after me.....that's only within like 5-6 months [dunno] not bad.

·
GoKart and Me!!!
13,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #150
^^Well, first you have to hop on one foot while you pat your head and rub your belly at the same time while you recite the preamble to the U.S. Constitution. All the while, you will be surrounded by people who will be throwing little pickles at you.

After you do all of that flawlessly, you can have number 173.

Are you done with that yet? [giggle]

·
Registered
633 Posts
^^Well, first you have to hop on one foot while you pat your head and rub your belly at the same time while you recite the preamble to the U.S. Constitution. All the while, you will be surrounded by people who will be throwing little pickles at you.

After you do all of that flawlessly, you can have number 173.

Are you done with that yet? [giggle]
Haha did everything you asked.
Thanks,
Is there any window decals out there for sedan revolution?

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Well, first you have to hop on one foot while you pat your head and rub your belly at the same time while you recite the preamble to the U.S. Constitution. All the while, you will be surrounded by people who will be throwing little pickles at you.
The pickles part was quite hard, but I got it :p

Also, I saw you have a logo designer, I also do graphic design, so if you need another, I'm always available.

·
GoKart and Me!!!
13,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #158
hi Wilkerson , this place gets crazy sometimes . That's just a heads up , hehehe
[shhh], that was supposed to be a secret. [slap]
[joke][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl]

141 - 160 of 732 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.