·
FF Affiliate
30,348 Posts
I offer a XCAL4
Full Custom Tune
Free UNLIMITED NA Tune updates for as long as you own the Focus
Free UNLIMITED Datalogging
Shipped for 462.00

Simple easy and I feel the best Custom Tune around from a shop thats been Custom Tuning the Focus sense 2000

Tom

·
Registered
36 Posts
Injected Engineering is another one I've seen added to the forum, they look like they do a good job as well.

https://rebeldevil.com/ is another good one if he's still doing tunes

FSWERKS and a few others sometimes have more canned tunes.

·
Registered
357 Posts
1turbofocus aka tom does custom tuning for life(of vehicle) definitely worth the price, haven't gotten an updated tune lately, which i need to do.

I know he probably get's annoyed with my million and one questions all the time, but he's really helpful and puts up with it.

·
#dailydriven
6,103 Posts
I dont think Injected Engineering does tuning for the MK3 NA anymore. Right now Tom at Focus power and Terrie at Unleashed and Mike at Rebel Devil are your best options unless you can find someone local to you that does tuning. Also, Mike at RDC only does the 5spds at the moment but DCT tunes are coming he says.

·
FF Affiliate
30,348 Posts
I am the only MK3 Custom Tuner that offers unlimited Free NA Tune updates and Unlimited datalogs

Also have inhouse DynoJet Dyno that my tunes where tested on for more reliable out comes between tune testing and I have been tuning the NA MK3 years longer then any other MK3 Tuner

Tom

·
Registered
133 Posts
Forgive my naivety but to get a tune, looking specifically at your tune atm Tom, would I have to bring my car to a dyno or how exactly would you be able to make the tune specific for my car without putting it through it's paces?

·
FF Affiliate
30,348 Posts
I send you a tune and a datalog list to datalog with , you load the tune and go do me a datalog and you email me the datalog , then I look over he log and send you back a Custom Tune , All very easy to do

I also can remote into your laptop and help with any issues that come up , makes things much easier

Tom

·
Banned
12,313 Posts
I am the only MK3 Custom Tuner that offers unlimited Free NA Tune updates and Unlimited datalogs

Also have inhouse DynoJet Dyno that my tunes where tested on for more reliable out comes between tune testing and I have been tuning the NA MK3 years longer then any other MK3 Tuner

Tom
We also have tune options, if a customer purchases our custom tune, comes with unlimited datalogs, our standard E tune comes with 3 revisions and is included in price of our device.

Our Devil Tunes are coming along nicely, we are still working ok the DCT tunes, but hope to have em put very soon. We can tune for 87-93, 93 Header, and E85 should be available shortly.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

·
FF Affiliate
30,348 Posts
We also have tune options, if a customer purchases our custom tune, comes with unlimited datalogs, our standard E tune comes with 3 revisions and is included in price of our device.

Our Devil Tunes are coming along nicely, we are still working ok the DCT tunes, but hope to have em put very soon. We can tune for 87-93, 93 Header, and E85 should be available shortly.
Maybe its just me but very confusing

With my Custom Tune its very easy and no options needed , 462.00 shipped gets you aXCAL4 ,Full Custom Tune , Free Unlimited Datalogging , Free Unlimited Tune updates for as long as you own your Focus , simple easy and I also tune for all Octanes and much much more

Tom

·
Banned
12,313 Posts
Maybe its just me but very confusing , unlimited datalogs , does that mean unlimited tunes as well ? I mean unlimited datalogs wouldnt do much good with out unlimited tune updates ? Prices for each ? You talked about 3 different options of tune but didnt explain much how they work or cost ???

Tom
I think its pretty clear for most, unlimited datalogs = umlimited updates. And apparently you are the only one not "getting" it...

·
FF Affiliate
30,348 Posts

Sent from my SM-N920V using FF Mobile
You list 3 different tunes here " custom tune " whats it come with and cost ?

" e tune " whats it cost and come with ?

" devil tune " whats it cost and come with ?

Then you list tunes where it cost to get more tunes and on and on or do they all come with unlimited tunes and datalog and there is many more that are confused as well

Tom

·
Banned
12,313 Posts
You list 3 different tunes here " custom tune " whats it come with and cost ?

" e tune " whats it cost and come with ?

" devil tune " whats it cost and come with ?

Then you list tunes where it cost to get more tunes and on and on or do they all come with unlimited tunes and datalog and there is many more that are confused as well

Tom
The devil tune is what they all are, and we have an E tune with 3 revisions and full custom with unlimited, whats not to get?

·
FF Affiliate
30,348 Posts
None of it and still dont

See my Custom Tune is very easy , Unlimited Free Tune updates / Datalogging and it cost 462.00 shipped .

Yours what ever it is and what ever it cost ? You dont want to post it thats your call

Tom

·
Banned
12,313 Posts
None of it and still dont

See my Custom Tune is very easy , Unlimited Free Tune updates / Datalogging and it cost 462.00 shipped .

Yours what ever it is and what ever it cost ? You dont want to post it thats your call

Tom
How hard is it to put in the info?

1 - just E-tune
2 - just full custom
3 - E-tune with X4
4 - Full Custom with X4....

·
FF Affiliate
30,348 Posts
That and looking at your site only made it more confusing and I am not trying to be an azz about it

If I go to your site I see nothing saying what a E tune is this e85 tuning ?

If I go to your site and click life time tunes it shows for 25.00 , very confusing is this after buying your 399.00 flasher ?

Your 140.00 tune that comes with life time tuning or for mods installed at time of purchase ? wasnt clear either ?

Your 35.00 top off , thats for 1 tune update I take it , how many datalogs ?

Your 499 tune is unlimited everything ?

Tom

·
Registered
2 Posts
Tried to send Tom a message about getting a tuner for my SE with dct but says he can't accept any more messages. Hey tom if you could message me about this that'd be awesome!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts