Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I orderd the fswerks cold air intake last friday so waiting for that. And over the weekend 9/18/11 i bought some sportline springs tried putting em in lastnight with spring compresser wasent happining gunna have to unbolt lca. Future plans r tint rims and wanna get a little paint done possibly down the road exhaust and who knows after that..

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
r they selling them here i looked the st up online and couldnt find any for sale....

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
I believe they're selling the new ones starting in 2012.

·
Shiny Metal Titanium
3,647 Posts
I plan on buying a a Titanium with every option in the books when my current one hits 100k mi. It's currently at 51500 so I just tipped the halfway mark

But in the meanwhile. There doesn't seem to be much left for me to do. Maybe a tune? And a poly dogbone mount
Then it's time to save pennies for the Titanium [:)]

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just put the springs in lastnight car looks awsome ill post up pic tonight very happy with rhe eibach sportlines

·
Registered
549 Posts
A was going to do the ST mod but with rumored 25-30K being closer to 30K it's out of the budget. Rumor has price starting about that of a Titanium and going up from there.

And yes some time in 2012. Originally pushed out to fall 2012 but new rumors have it spring/early summer 2012. I think I heard it will be a 2013 model but not sure.

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Selling mine in the spring hopefully.

In regards to the rear springs, have you tried an internal spring compressor and a socket or piece of pipe to space the bolt head out from the LCA? I couldn't get my LCA bolt lose and once you spin the sleeve of the bushing, it's trashed and you'll either need new poly bushings or a new LCA from Ford.

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I made a stupid mistake on the lca the nut is welded and doesnt move u have to go for the bolt and it comes right out..

·
Registered
705 Posts
Moar boost!!! To do that, I need a bigger turbo. To do that, I need to change out my charge piping and the way it's routed. To do that, I need a fair amount of money. So current setup stays indefinitely.. But it is a future plan ;)

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
some of my mods were only for body and style i bought a caliper kit( brakes)and set in my room and thought about how to put them on for a year .and everything come together they work like a champ ,another mod i did by myself was fuel fuelter and wheels and let me tell ya wheels were harder then the brakes!!!!but yeah mod away next summer lols[loveff]

·
Registered
259 Posts
What the heck is an orp?

·
Registered
259 Posts
How's that effect the emissions? Not street legal? Fail inspection?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts