Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well i have the head back off getting sent out to get a broken bolt professionally extrueded so i dont mess her up and was curious if it would be worth it at all to get the Ford racing head ported and polished more than it is. It looks like its been ported but only mildly and by a machine, just looks to me that theres a lot of room to work with and possibly another 10 or so horsepower still hiding in that FR head. Im just curious and wondering if anyone has any experience with this head and or little tricks that can be done to it to open her up more. If anything can be done by myself or professionally please let me know.

again thank you all for your time.

Brandon.[burnout]

·
teh tranny killer
3,130 Posts
why dont you ask the people you got it from, im pretty sure its to the point where safe/unsafe is met but you can try n call ray at mcnews

·
AKA Toyotech
4,043 Posts
you wont gain another 10hp but you will gain a little. i had a fr that was further ported. thought...i don't see it being worth it for the cash

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea thats were i get all of my stuff, I would call em but its just a holiday weekend uno, i didnt know if anyone knew off hand or if anyone had anything done to there FR head. Looks like the ports could be opened up just a little more and still be very safe. Ill call tomarrow but i was hoping that i wouldnt have to send the head back out, maybe something i could do or one of the mechanics i work with could do, the tools are all available.

thanks

Brandon.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts