Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

I had posted a thread in the interior section looking to see if these HVAC knobs were still sold and it seems like they are not anymore. One of the other members had suggested to talk to you guys about possibly getting some custom fabricated. Here's a picture:

Any help would be appreciated.

·
Jetsetter
6,657 Posts
have you looked on ebay? you might be able to find those or something similar there.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
have you looked on ebay? you might be able to find those or something similar there.
Yeah, I've been checking for the past week or so and there are a few that are similar to the CFM type but I'm more interested in the rounded looking ones like in the picture.

·
Registered
251 Posts
one week may not be long enough ... put in a saved search.
I got some out of stock knobs real cheap for a 2000 taurus and found out that most knobs were used "elsewhere" as well ... guessing that they didn't build these knobs just for your type car.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
one week may not be long enough ... put in a saved search.
I got some out of stock knobs real cheap for a 2000 taurus and found out that most knobs were used "elsewhere" as well ... guessing that they didn't build these knobs just for your type car.
I've been checking on and off a lot longer then a week but I've checked each day for the past week religiously. The knobs I had posted were definitely only made for the Focus as I remember seeing them on ebay and a guy sold them who custom made them for Focus people if I recall correctly.

I mean I'll keep checking on ebay but just was asking if TopSpeed could fabricate anything like it. I'll probably end up just getting the CFM style knobs if I don't find the ones I'm looking for after a little while.

·
I <3 my SVT
1,761 Posts
Topspeed seems up to their eyeballs in work, they are having a difficult delivering on customer due dates from what I understand. Unless you want 100 sets of them, I dont think its going to be worth what they will charge. You could be looking at a $150 bill to change the temperature in your focus. Doesnt seem worth custom cnc machining to me.

Matt
Posted via FF Mobile

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Topspeed seems up to their eyeballs in work, they are having a difficult delivering on customer due dates from what I understand. Unless you want 100 sets of them, I dont think its going to be worth what they will charge. You could be looking at a $150 bill to change the temperature in your focus. Doesnt seem worth custom cnc machining to me.

Matt
Posted via FF Mobile
Okay, thanks. I guess this thread can be closed then.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts