Votes: 4 57.1%
  • H&R Cup Kit

Votes: 3 42.9%
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am starting to save up to drop my car, i was either thinking of the Eibach Pro Kit, or the H&R Cup Kit. which one looks the best when lowered and if anyone has anypics of these can i see em? all in all, which is the best to get

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
that one is just the springs right?
i want the springs and damper kits.
you car looks nice by the way, do u have any trouble or speed bumps?

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
its the springs and the dampers. The kits I believe also include front and rear sway bars.

I have hella trouble on rather big speed bumps and the occasional rail road tracks.
But other than that they ride super and handle awesome.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
so if i go with the even lower H&R kit i will have even worse time on bumps, thats what im worried about cus my school has like 20 of those huge long bumps all over the place and i would hate to screw up my car on one

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
does anyone else wanna put there 2 cents in, i would really like some input

·
Registered
703 Posts
^ i concur

·
Sückn' n Blown
7,747 Posts
We put a Cup Kit on my girlfriend's car, and H&R really did their homework. I'm not fond of really low suspensions, as they usually can cause problems, but they make this combination work nicely. It rides nice, only feeling marginally stiffer than the SVT springs, but I haven't heard the suspension bottom out.

Neither kit is ideal for autox or track, but for sportly driving, I'd go with the H&R setup.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
what about camber? is a camber kit necessary with either the sportline or cup kit? i heard the sportlines can be aligned, but a camber kit is necessary for the cup kit.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yea i love the way the H&R Cup looks, will i need caster and camber if i get this?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts