Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i wanna know why a large drink from mcdonalds will fit in the drivers side cupholder just fine but it wont in pass. side? on a 00 zts.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
????? go with a medium next time[cheers]

·
Registered
19 Posts
Even worse, over the summer I accidentally threw out the rubber insert for my passenger cup holder when I removed the cup... damn mcdonalds

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Aint that some bull. I usually put the cup in the middle. I always picked up the cup holder with the cup. It got old very fast.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
If you hold them up you will see that one cupholder is bigger than the other.

I hope that answers your question.

·
FoFo Lover.
2,884 Posts
The cupholders are the worst part of the focus in my opinion....

but that's usually to me cornering the roads like a mad man lol. :p

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Doesn't the radio bezel play a factor. It's cocked off the the side a little causing big cups not to fit.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
isn't that strange? I also threw out my cup holder with mcdonald's drink...I parked threw out the drink and went to the class. when I came back I noticed that it was gone! Looked in the garbage can and sure it was there.

Gatorade fits in our cup holder like it was made for it.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Funny, I don't have any problems with the cupholders. Oh, wait, that's because I've got an ST170 console.[:D]

Seriously though, I never have understood why the center section of the Focus dash is shaped that way. Unless you've got a medium-sized drink or smaller, you can't get a drink in the passenger cupholder because of the dash. At least with the ST170 console, I don't have to worry about throwing out the cupholder inserts and the rear cupholder can hold an extra large drink.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Shouldn't be drinking and driving anyways. Be thankful you can at least fit one cup somewhere. I know very poor very sad very lowly people who's vehicles don't even have ONE cup holder. Boo Hoo to you, OP.

J/P! Dash is not centered between cupholders. It sucks.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Shouldn't be drinking and driving anyways. Be thankful you can at least fit one cup somewhere. I know very poor very sad very lowly people who's vehicles don't even have ONE cup holder. Boo Hoo to you, OP.

J/P! Dash is not centered between cupholders. It sucks.
who said we were driving?

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thanks for the answers and the reason i need a big drink is b/c im a big guy lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts