Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've only just registered on the board, but I know I saw one member from CT. Just wondering if there are any others from CT here? [:D]

·
Registered
722 Posts
I live up in Torrington, in the foothills of the Berkshires. Welcome to FF. You should also check out Focal Jet. Thats where I spend most of my time and there is "Team New England" with quite a few CT Focus owners. Saw pics of your car, looks great..........

·
Registered
301 Posts
I go to UCONN and my fiancee is at eastern so if anyone is in the area youll probably see me!

·
Registered
304 Posts
I live in Litchfield County, CT - work all over the state.

·
Registered
722 Posts
2002red said:
I live in Litchfield County, CT - work all over the state.
Where abouts in Litchfield County? I live in Torrington....

·
Registered
304 Posts
zekester said:
Where abouts in Litchfield County? I live in Torrington....

About 20 miles south of the center of Torrington.

·
Registered
722 Posts
2002red said:
About 20 miles south of the center of Torrington.
Okay..........., thats a somewhat ambiguous answer. So whats the deal with just telling me what town you live in? Trust me, I'm not looking for another modded out Focus locally to steal parts off of.......[rolleyes]

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
metallicanick78 said:
I go to UCONN and my fiancee is at eastern so if anyone is in the area youll probably see me!
Storrs campus?

I've only seen a few on campus. Majikal and a liquid grey zx3 with exhaust.

·
Registered
304 Posts
zekester said:
Okay..........., thats a somewhat ambiguous answer. So whats the deal with just telling me what town you live in? Trust me, I'm not looking for another modded out Focus locally to steal parts off of.......[rolleyes]

I'm glad you're not on the prowl ....

·
Registered
722 Posts
2002red said:
I'm glad you're not on the prowl ....
You know, I just don't get people like you. Stay in the shadows all you want. Thought it just be nice to talk and possibly meet another FF member from CT. Your not worth the time and effort I see..........

·
Registered
304 Posts
zekester said:
You know, I just don't get people like you. Stay in the shadows all you want. Thought it just be nice to talk and possibly meet another FF member from CT. Your not worth the time and effort I see..........

Opinions are like asses - everyone has one and some stink worse than others ...

·
Registered
722 Posts
2002red said:
Opinions are like asses - everyone has one and some stink worse than others ...
I'm in the book, anytime you want to discuss this in person, please feel free....

·
Registered
304 Posts
zekester said:
I'm in the book, anytime you want to discuss this in person, please feel free....

To prove what ? ... I don't see it proving anything useful or productive.

Obviously we have both said things that have irritated each other. I have a more productive and useful suggestion, why don't we both just drop this ?

I didn't join focusfanatics to start arguements or fights.

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
I've never met Zekester in person, but I know people that have and they have nothing bad to say about him...

If he was a bad guy, I don't think a bunch of people would have been willing to come over and help him with an engine swap [thumb]

I do see your point though 2002red. I'm not one that usually gives out where I live either on a forum since anyone can see it. PM's are fine though. I've met a bunch of cool people through other forums.

·
Registered
722 Posts
2002red said:
To prove what ? ... I don't see it proving anything useful or productive.

Obviously we have both said things that have irritated each other. I have a more productive and useful suggestion, why don't we both just drop this ?

I didn't join focusfanatics to start arguements or fights.

Maybe I was a bit terse with a couple of my postings, I apologize. Chalk it up as taking my frustrations over my daughter's POS '97 Golf out you.[?|]

Its just that if you just didn't want to state exactly where you reside at on a public forum, thats fine. Just should have said so in the beginning or PM' me befere we both escalated this to the point of both of us looking like complete idiots.

·
Registered
304 Posts
No, but if we had gone to a fist fight, THEN we both would have looked like complete idiots.

I guess it would have been better to just say something about not being comfortable about giving out personal info. I'm fairly new to the world of internet forums and I just figured most everyone is guarded about giving out personal info.

No hard feelings - good luck with the 97 Golf ...

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Woah missed the eBeef.

Just thought I'd say I'm back in West Hartford on Sunday. If anyone wants to go for a cruise or put together a meet that would be great.

But if someone's stealing parts, I don't need that I worry enough having to park and work on Albany Ave. [paranoid]

...yeah. I'm just kidding but I do have to park in a sketchy section of town, and 4 cars were stolen off campus last semester alone. funy thing is it was 3 civics and one integra. haha.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts