Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys me and my friend are going to drive down to florida Orlando miami for spring break this year. And im throwing up the idea that we all get together and go crusing down to Orlando or Miami this spring break. WHat do yall think about this idea?

·
Scuba Edition
1,694 Posts
1445.7 Miles

21 Hours 16 Minutes

·
Shiroi kabocha
1,974 Posts
assuming that we could pull off 30mpg that would be $250 in gas alone, plus at least 3 nights in a hotel cause thats not a drive that you can make in one leg, especially without secondary drivers.

what about pensacola?

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ya I can do that im actualy going through to visit the university of Florida and going down to orlando just for say to visit.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
there are soppose to be guys from miami going up to orlando so we can meet up with them

Im going to need to know who is going to be able to go or not so I can make a list and get everything ready.

·
Shiroi kabocha
1,974 Posts
we need to decide on a date before i will know whether or not i will be able to go.

·
Registered
127 Posts
yea a date would be great long road trip sounds good?

·
Registered
9,476 Posts
if you guys go on a weekend, I may meet you somewhere for an hour just to drive with ya for a bit...I am in Central LA........it would be kinda cool to sneak up on ya, and drive for a bit.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
March 10 on a saturday is when planed that morning to leave and be back say St. Patrick's Day maybe a whole week but thats too long lol how about March the 16 we are on our way back to texas? Let me know what yall guys think.

·
Registered
768 Posts
so leave the tenth and arrive back on the 16th?

·
Shiroi kabocha
1,974 Posts
i dont forsee any reason that i couldnt do that. count me in.

you may want to create a new thread with a more descriptive title to keep track of whos going, the route, the destination (city and hotel). we will need all of this to keep everything straight.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
all right would you like to help me set this up im looking at the days inn its 55 a night i do belive pm me if you want.

·
Registered
854 Posts
How about South Padre Island? Is anyone coming to SPI for Spring break, its a bit too early to talk about spring break tho, but just wondering.

·
Registered
127 Posts
i thin k south padre would cool ....

·
Shiroi kabocha
1,974 Posts
i actually really like the idea of going to pensacola as i have been there before (only once) and i remember that it is absolutely gorgeous there. i was thinking that it might be a good idea to swing down through houston so that we could get a group of you guys to cruise out there with us.

also, travis, i may be able to get us a discount at the laquinta downtown. ill look into what rates i could get us.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
aight sweet going down to houston would be alsom im getting a cf hood from a guy down there ill bring my tools and put it on may be or ill get it shipped dont know yet

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
but idn thats going an extra ways to get to florida lol

1 - 20 of 21 Posts