Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone...I'm new here. Just thought I'd post a few pics of my ride.

I designed and painted it myself...

Here's a closeup...I added blue "metalfalke" in the black stripe...

Fiber Images hood and Kaminari lip...

Diamond plate floor mats front and rear...

My ZX3 has a 2.5" drop via SCRacing springs, 17 x 7.5" Motegi MR12's wrapped in 205/40 Sumitomo HTRZ II's. An MAC intake is the only engine mod...I'm keeping it stock for reliability since it's daily driven.

Let me know what you think...good or bad! I look forward to hanging out here and getting to know more of you.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Sweet ride man I'm not all that in love with the original color of the car but the work you did on the car looks really nice man. Love the way the black stripe meets up with the plastic lip on the rear of the car. And the T handle shifter.

·
Registered
309 Posts
First of all, [welcome] to the Forum.

Your car looks real good and clean, I really like your paint job [thumb] very nice looking ride, not overdone at all.

Only thing I don't like is the interior, as personally I would never put diamond plate into mine. Also, I prefer the darker interior - I have a pitch black ZX3 with dark grey interior.

Keep it up and don't be afraid to do a little more mods to it. I was hesitant at the beggining, but if you hang out enough on this forum you will be hooked on modding [:D]

·
Registered
515 Posts
Awesome ride! I saw your post on FJ showing the painting progress. I must say I'm impressed that you did it yourself. It looks great! I'm kind of partial to gunmetal rims, though, lol.

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
be ready for the assault... lol ... every rice racer in St. Louis is goin to be revvin atcha'... might wanna think about some mods on the engine, to back up that sweet looking car (LOVE the rims look like O.Z. F1 Cups, i know they arent them but i love the F1's).. like bluebisz says... dont look around here much if you dont wanna get hooked on modding.. we'll getcha addicted in no time.

*edit* not really a fan of the shift knob or the diamond plating but the outside looks sweet as hell.*

·
AKA Toyotech
4,041 Posts
welcome to the forum tony...felt like spreading away from FJ? [thumb] [:D]

·
Registered
836 Posts
Very nice ride. I love the colors and all the hard work you have put into it. Good job man.
By the way, welcome to the forum

I too must say that I like the shiter.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Damn, that thing sets loooooooooooow!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Hey man, nice job on the paint.....job.
[:D]

Like the rimz too, the only thing I don't like is the floor mats. But I guess that's just personal preference. Still sweet ride man good job, keep it up!!!

Peace
DFM

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
myfirstfocus said:
[rolleyes] shifter[rolleyes] [:I]
[hah] That made my day!

As for the car, I am liking the paint scheme a lot. Looks much nicer than most custom schemes I see. Diamond plate isn't my thing - but hey, it's not my car!

·
Registered
119 Posts
YNOT: That is one beautiful car, love the paint job. The rims suit the car so well too, I am very impressed.

Good job, mate, hope you enjoy all the attention it brings (and hopefully only good attention!)

Cheers...... Tim

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
you have a nice car. i like the way it looks with the different colors. it sure stands out. love the interior too except for the mats but thats just my opinion and thats not my car. welcome to the forum

·
Registered
5,679 Posts
nice car man...it was first blue or liquid grey?
def love the paint and rims ! [thumb]

i would give [thumbsd] to the carpets and a [slap] for the shifter....

welcome aboard !

Joel

·
Registered
97 Posts
Wow, exterior looks awesome. I love the second picture. If you're car's going to look that nice you should give it some more engine mods. I guarantee you'd like it even more.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
el_pio said:
nice car man...it was first blue or liquid grey?
It was originally Malibu Blue. I taped off the graphics, painted them, then re-cleared the entire thing.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts