Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey what's up guys! Supposed to have some nice weather this Sunday so why not get together and go for a cruise!? The usual meet spot off 6th Ave between 10-11 am. Spread the word and hope to see you guys there!

-Jack

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Rollin' Hard
2,137 Posts
Im down!... Ill spread the word...

·
Registered
502 Posts
see you guys in the am. looks like it mite just be 3 of us me jb and you jack. we will see

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Another great run the rest of you guys missed!! Went through Boulder up to Estes Park where we had lunch. Then southwest to Nederland where went south and through Golden Gate Canyon. Heres a couple of pics.

·
Registered
137 Posts
damn that house looks just down right creepy ha! anyone livin there?
Wish i could have made it! puttin new tires on the foci hopefully along with drop and cams.. maybe halos! woooo
ill be heading up soon to denver i believe, ill hit you all up if i end up going but u know me i probably will ha.
Lets plan some boardin trips along wit some cruisin ya?

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
damn that house looks just down right creepy ha! anyone livin there?
Wish i could have made it! puttin new tires on the foci hopefully along with drop and cams.. maybe halos! woooo
ill be heading up soon to denver i believe, ill hit you all up if i end up going but u know me i probably will ha.
Lets plan some boardin trips along wit some cruisin ya?
Thats not a house, it's s church! For sure when you come up here again, hit us up and we'll get together.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Ahahaha that makes more sense!!! ya man fo sho

·
Rollin' Hard
2,137 Posts
yo im down!...
and if its snowing... im downers for snowboarding!...ahahaha
nice cody... as soon as you drop it, send me pics bro!... haha

1 - 10 of 10 Posts