Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't found any information on this so I guess I need to ask. Does anyone know where you can obtain Cruise Control Stickers (Labels)? My kid just got her first car and the stickers are worn. The car is fantastic otherwise so I just want to be able to pretty it up a tad. She's got a 08 Focus SE. Any help is appreciated!

·
Premium Member
44,595 Posts
I'll move this to the MkII section where you can find prev. info. on this.

Seen one making stickers for himself, and others finding replacement wheels.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Sailor.
New to the site so I didn't know where was best to ask.
Hopefully I can find my way around.

·
Registered
6 Posts
You can replace only the switches, I used to under 3/36 warrantee, I'm not sure how expensive or cheap they are but it is possible

·
Registered
78 Posts
Go to Ford's parts website (ford parts dot com) and search using the car's VIN number. In the parts list go to 'Electrical, Lighting, and Body', then 'Switches'. Look for a Cruise Control Switch (the description should say something such as "Cruise Control Switch 2.0L Duratec HE (137PS) With Speed Control ; Leather Steering Wheel, With Sync; Black". Mine is listed at $153, but if you set the website to shop at your local dealer you may get a better price. I need to order mine eventually and the dealer will charge me $112.

If you do this yourself, you will have to take out the airbag to disconnect and reconnect the wheel controls, as the wiring goes behind the airbag. The wheel itself does not come off. I'm sure there is a write-up on the forums somewhere for that.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks all of you.
I'm not certain I want to invest that much in relabeling.
(I know this is replacing not relabeling)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts