Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are they to radical? would they bad for street use? I have all the bolt ons plus 700mm mass, 30lbs injectors, p&p head, 10:8.1 compression, 3-angle valve job, chip. Also when installing the 30lbs injectors would I have to send my pro-m back to them to get it recalibrated or could a shop do that. If I got the stage 3's would I have to reflash my chip? I'm learning...

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
they are pretty aggressive, if your going to do an exstensive all motor job, you might want to work up a nice MIC,get a custom burn for your chip and for all your mods, as for the MAF im not sure but i think youll have to have the company do it for you, you might check w/ Ray @ myfordperformance, he would know

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
Here are a few questions for you:

Who did the work on your cylinder head?

How do you know its 10.8:1 CR?

What exactly did they port and polish?

What are the rest of your mods?

You would have to send your Pro-M MAF back to Pro-M, contact them at www.pro-flow.com

You wouldn't necesarrily have to reflash your ecu but as a tuning feature having it done in conunction with having the car dyno'd will allow you to make the most power.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yea it was a typo i meant 70
I have a gude head they did all the work, I know their turbos suck but I thought I would try the head and I like it. What about a combo of stage 3 and stage 2?The gude head cam with their cams but I want to switch them out.

volant intake, pro-m 70mm, fc 65mm throttle, fs race headers, flexpipe, thermal exhaust, fc pullies, esslinger cam gears, superchip, and suspension and clutch, flywheel, short shifter

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
The gude cams are garbage................known folks with them and like you are they hit the trash.

Unfortunately gude didn't do anything super special with your head. If it was me I would just say I have a worked cylinder head, everytime I hear the name gude I cringe.

No need for the combining, crower already did it for you. The new stage 2 is the old stage 3 cams, same exhaust, better intake.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts