Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Item: Set of Crower Stage 2 Cams - about 5000 miles on them - no signs of wear.
Price - $250 Shipped
For Zetec head.
Seller: Me - Joe
Location - Erie, PA
Contact - PM

Notes: The performance head that I removed them from had upgraded spring kit and machined for lobe clearance. So I am assuming you would need the same to install on any Zetec head.

Selling because I bought the Crower Stage 2 Forced Induction cams to replace them.

Thanks,
Joe

·
Vince your Moderator
5,074 Posts
How much extra power did they add Joe?

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not sure.
See...
I bought a CFM Stage 3 head from another FF member and these are the cams that were in it. I have turbo setup so I bought a new set of the Crower Stage 2 "for forced induction cams" which have a slightly different lift/duration. He had an all motor setup and he said that he had about 200 or so HP, That was with the CFM Stage 3 head with these cams and 65mm TB and svt header I believe.

Cams alone without the intake and exhaust probably wont gain much, you need everything to work together.

If you are really interested I would take $125 from you only(anyone else my bottom number is $225) and I can put them in the crate with the engine. Just be aware you will need upgraded valve springs kit and the head machined for the bigger lobes. You might need different buckets also since the clearances will change with the new cams. Anyone with putting cams in a Zetec head experience or knowledge can chim in if they know whats required.
Thanks,
Joe

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thanks, I'm looking for the Ford Racing Head. I already have all the cam I need, thanks for your reply and if you know anyone that may have the head shoot me a email.

·
Registered
629 Posts
are you looking for any trades for the cams?

·
Vince your Moderator
5,074 Posts
If it wasn't for the machining and upgraded springs and retainers, I'd be all over these.

GLWS Joe. it's a great price for them.

·
Vince your Moderator
5,074 Posts
Great deal and awesome person to deal with.

·
Registered
95 Posts
FYI machining the head for lobes isn't necessary. I'm running Crower 2's in a focus head on my ZX2 and have a spare set in a spare focus head. Neither needing lobe clearances. Hope this helps :)

·
Vince your Moderator
5,074 Posts
I was about to buy them too.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts