Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts
5,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone like to get a meet organized at Crossgates mall? There was supposted to be one last year but it never materialized. Hopefully this year will be different!

EDIT: Meet will take place Sunday, March 22 2009 at 11am...(still working on a meeting place).

·
Registered
744 Posts
I'm down for Crossgates. I know theres a guy in Westerlo with a turboed focus I forget his name on here though I bet he'd go... Plus theres some people out in MA near Springfield (70 minute drive away)... so lets do it.

5,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Alright! Got a response! lol

I'm thinking maybe we could wait until the weather gets nicer, but I'm down if anyone wants to do it sooner too.

I think that turbo'ed guy is BOOSTA (a white/black 2.3L ZX3). He and I were talking recently because I purchased his header and he threw the idea of a meet out in the air.

5,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well when is good for you? Personally, I can do almost any weekend, and as long as I know about it one to two weeks in advance I'm good to go.

5,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah dude, I think anyone here would be more than willing to help you out.

In fact, if you want, you can shoot me a PM telling me what you've got and what you want (or start a thread in the Zetec forum).

·
Registered
744 Posts
so where is this going? We meeting at xgates this spring sometime?

5,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah, I'd like to. I'm currently in school and working so my weeks are all taken up for a while. Someone throw out some dates (sat/sun only for me) and we'll decide.

Maybe like 2/28, 3/7, 3/8? Anyone prefer sooner? Later?

·
Registered
180 Posts
im good for any sunday once the weather is good. lol i go to school down here and i work at a valvoline 24-7 when im not in school and sundays are the only day i have free.

·
Registered
744 Posts
What Valvoline do you work at? I am also down for later in the spring when I can get my new parts on the car to make it look good and my summer rims too...

·
Registered
180 Posts
i work at the valvoline in Glenville on glenridge road, but i live in colonie by taft furniture, do you go up to the lot in the summer at all at mcdonalds, it be nice to see another focus around there on fridays and saturdays.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Not sure what lot you're talking about? I live in Watervliet really myself... work in Menands...

·
Registered
304 Posts
I'm interested ... I missed the Crossgates meet a couple years ago because of a wiring problem.

3/22 is possible, but my work schedule changes constantly ... so if you guys set a definate date, I'll just do my best to schedule it in.

·
Registered
744 Posts
3/22 might work for me too to get my nice summer wheels on the car to make it look better... although I still might have my 05-07 rear bumper on the car... need an older style still to make it look good lol.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Crossgates

I'd like to see what others are doing....3/22 works

1 - 20 of 82 Posts