Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Fords suck
4,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, good people, it's that time of the year again.

Where: Art Institute Of York

Time(Registration): 4-7pm for registration, show ends before 11pm.

It's a good family show, with a great mix of cars(mostly modern). We have a dj and a live band this year. Plenty of food too.

$10 for a show that brings in well over 300 cars isn't too bad with proper judging, none of that Participant Voting nonsense. Managed to get a Ford Compact Domestic Wild AND Mild, so there's 6 trophies to be had, come and get 'em.

·
Registered
25,627 Posts
I have the 4H thing all day tomorrow, But I might make it up later...We will see how fried I am :)...Stay cool...tell folks I said HI

·
Fords suck
4,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I love how I was talking to J-Man from CarShowCoverage about my car, and he stopped when I said I was doing CF work to the car and asked what I did, I told him the mirror caps, and 5 hours after he originally took pics of my car he did a night shot of the caps.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Nice!

·
Registered
25,627 Posts
Nice pics...liked the ghia and the VW beetle, a few other nice ones...Hatin on that rusted wagon though...please tell me that was a joke ?

·
Fords suck
4,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice pics...liked the ghia and the VW beetle, a few other nice ones...Hatin on that rusted wagon though...please tell me that was a joke ?
sadly no, and it took home a trophy. 1 of our sponsors voted on its class, Junk Styles, they're all VW Stretch and Poke blah blah.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Nice Show, wish I would've went. My Show Favorite and it's because I've always wanted one of these at a show, screw camping chairs, he's got a ball pit:

·
Registered
381 Posts
Nice Show, wish I would've went. My Show Favorite and it's because I've always wanted one of these at a show, screw camping chairs, he's got a ball pit:

I rolled in with that guy. A girl with herpes got in the ball pit...Gross.

He's a moron. Totally not a cool dude at all.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts