Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 147 Posts

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
CrazyMatt FInally Has Pics! AND Vids! GLOW! (56K No WAY!) UPDATED WITH MORE EVO PICS!

**EDIT: MORE EVO PICS ON PAGE SIX**
**EDIT: MORE FOCUS PICS ON PAGE NINE!**

Well.... the time has come.

I FINALLY have gotten pics of my car. Everyone has seen the pics in my gallery, and how fugly and horrid they are. After almost 3 years, my Focus is starting to be what I want it to be.

But please, no hate about the glow, or the Batman symbol. Car modding is all about personality and idividual tastes. Its meant to be fun, and I have a blast everytime I even get near my baby.

Go:
Volant CAI
Ford Racing UDP
Ford Racing 9mm Plug Wires
MBRP Exhaust
Optima YellowTop

Show:
Full Xenon Lip Kit with Sideskirts
16" Painted Stockers
OEM Clear Gille
Clear Corners
Silblade Silicone Wipers
Debadged
20% Tint All Around
Batman Emblems
Painted Interior Pieces

Glow:
Streetglow 7-Color LED Underbody Kit
Streetglow 7-Color LED Wheelwell Kit
Lite Rider LED Bar (Green)
Streetglow OPTIX Headlight Strobes
Streetglow OPTIX Taillight Strobes
Streetglow LEDs (8 total, 2 in each vent)
Streetglow Tubes (Two 10", Four 9", illuminating footwells in front and back)
LED Dome Light
Streetglow OPTIX Strobe Controller
Streetglow LED Kit Controller (One controller operates both Underbody and Wheelwell)
Lite Rider LED Status Bar
Custom Switchpanel in Ashtray

I wonder if I am forgetting anything...

Without further aideu, CrazyMatt's 2001 Street Edition Sedan! (Sorry if some are big, don't know how to resize)

First off... the Mandatroy Engine Bay Shot!

A Boy and His Car

Oh look.... a friend decided show up.... (372 WHP, 364 WTQ on a Dynojet dyno, with a conservative tune)

**EDIT: WANT MORE EVO PICS?!? CHECK OUT PAGE SIX!**

And when night falls.... its time to GLOW!

And here are two vids of the GLOW in Action!

Tail Strobes and Music Interaction

Headlight Strobes, Lite Rider, and LED Patten Sample

All in all, I have 7 Colors (blue, red, green, white, yellow, turquoise and coral) and 10 Patterns

Sorry no interior pics yet, but the camera batteries died

Thanks for taking the time to look at my Focus. Any and all comments are appreciated.[thumb]

CrazyMatt

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
very sweet, do the colours change them selves?

edit: i am a [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]

very cool

i like the wheel tub glow different. and one question is that street legal? the strobes too? i know when i went to trinidad and everyone had there multi colour strobes, it was distracting lol..

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Needs more cowbell.

Seriously, it looks good so far. You need a drop though and someone to clean that engine bay of yours too[:D]

·
Registered
13 Posts
He's CRAZY!!! [hihi]

Looks really cool =)

I wont mention its illegal 4 times where I live, but it sure looks like fun to mess around with!

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Awesome Matt !!!
Car looks great, The "Type S" Has come a long way LOL

Troy.

·
Powering America
8,559 Posts
ztecpower said:
The "Type S" Has come a long way LOL.
ROFLMAO...hahahahahahahaha...anyway, glad to see things done on your car Matt, keep it up.

Mike

·
Gan-San!
2,769 Posts
I've never seen a glow over the wheel in the wheel well. Then again, I don't look at show cars to often. It's interesting to say the least.

·
Rebecca
2016 Focus ST
18,803 Posts
all I gotta say to each his own, and if your car makes you happy, all the more power to you. If everyone'c car looked the same, modding would be no fun. Nice work and good luck to any future mods you do [thumb]

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
gotta love EVOs and STis..both so ugly theyre hot

·
Broken cars s[:)][:)][:)] :(
18,832 Posts
yah the evos colored lip on the rim looks hot :D oh and your car...well...yah...it's bright?!?! lol jj man. I like it!!! My friend Randy has the same damn kit on his Eclipse. nice work

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
car looks awesome matt... i want to get the under glow too... and your car just made up my mind... oh and im diggin the batman front emblem... wheres the batman light into the sky?

·
Focused Focus
6,403 Posts
Its about time man! Looking good there Matt.

·
FF's Night Security
28,766 Posts
just a boy and his toy.... Looks cool like the music just wish it was louder and I did'nt see any huge batman signal. Also did you drink alot of coffee before you took those shots? some are pretty blurry. And on the second pic it looks like Mattmans incredible speed is too much for the camera [hihi]

·
Banned
4,483 Posts
I remember the Type S dealer badges, lol.

Your car looks good man, the wheels are unique. The glow is cool......thanks for keeping it the same color in one mode, and not like a rainbow all at the same time.

Drop it and your done.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Sweet pics bro [thumb] Does the glow get the girls? [:)] My wife wants some for our car...

·
Michael J. Caboose
6,512 Posts
lol, well done, Matt! Take some Orange Clean to that Engine bay of yours, and you'll be good to go! And I see in one of the earlier pics that you are working on your Batman speed...look at you go, you're just a blur to the high-frame camera! [rofl]

·
Registered
164 Posts
Looks pretty good... all works together nicely. But like said, it needs a little drop.

1 - 20 of 147 Posts