Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I found an SVT here in SoCal. Crazy orange and green paint/interior. Looks to have been a show car. It’s supercharged and the whole nine yards. Just curious if anyone has heard of this car. I can’t post the ad as I want it for myself. But, I’ve never seen a more import tuneresque focus ever!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
57 Posts
So, I found an SVT here in SoCal. Crazy orange and green paint/interior. Looks to have been a show car. It’s supercharged and the whole nine yards. Just curious if anyone has heard of this car. I can’t post the ad as I want it for myself. But, I’ve never seen a more import tuneresque focus ever!

I've seen one posted that was heavily modified and was sitting at a shop because the owner abandoned it after it needed engine work. I'm colorblind so I couldn't tell you what colors but it sounds similar. Iirc it was either a sema car or a car to demo a whole pile of aftermarket parts from a single manufacturer.

Sent from my Moto Z2 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here’s some pics. I want this so damn bad it hurts. Oh, has 64k miles by the way.

I guess I can’t upload pics. Tapatalk wants money for it now. Wtf.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I feel the same way about that, the interior is overkill, but nothing seat covers and a little spray paint can’t fix

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Exactly. Lol. In my honest opinion, but it, fix the slave cylinder/master cylinder issue, then have it wrapped satin black with a little gloss black mixed in, replace interior parts with some of my focus interior (seats), then paint the speaker additions down low, maybe run some mb quart or Infiniti components, a single 10” Orion hcca in the trunk and done. Of course timing belt kit and general maintenance would have to be done as well before commuting in it. I think, including purchase price, for 5k all in, you could have an extremely sweet vehicle.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts