Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this kid drives a 94 integra ls and constantly claims more power than my car just because his is an import hah. he thinks somehow ford going out of business will make my car slower? hes got a glasspack i have a 2.3l with cold air intake lower motor mount BSD and going in soon will be exhaust and UDP. how many car lengths do u think i could give him and still win on about a 3/8 mile?

·
Shot me 3 deer!!!
9,247 Posts
3/8's mile??? is there a track for that???

·
Shot me 3 deer!!!
9,247 Posts
Ya, um, NOOO. read the rules, track sanctioned events only!!! do not race on the road. at 3/8 mile, that should be over 100 mph. definitely not safe. race on the track only, u will get REEMED out for street racing on this forum.

·
Registered
305 Posts
someone wants to get beat by the banstick.

·
ELVIS LIVES !
2,553 Posts
Call him out at your local drag strip. And you should take him by at least a second. [race] [nutkick]

·
Registered
8 Posts
as a honda owner... i say line it up.

id like to see what happens... the ls motor isnt all that slow if he can drive ive seen them pull off 15.9's 100% stock. if its automatic... you win lol

sadly if its not in 13 second territoty it shouldnt even pull up next to me lol

·
Registered
637 Posts
as a honda owner... i say line it up.

id like to see what happens... the ls motor isnt all that slow if he can drive ive seen them pull off 15.9's 100% stock. if its automatic... you win lol

sadly if its not in 13 second territoty it shouldnt even pull up next to me lol

Keep it on the track for safety's sake folks.

·
soon to be turbo!
5,728 Posts
he did not name any locations, speeds, videos, photos. so hes still obaying the rules for now.

Rules of Posting Non-Track Related Threads:
1) Location and Speed reference are NOT to be posted.
2) Videos are NOT allowed.
3) Photos are NOT allowed.

·
Shot me 3 deer!!!
9,247 Posts

·
Shot me 3 deer!!!
9,247 Posts
If it was a track, he would have said "track"

·
Shot me 3 deer!!!
9,247 Posts
once again, if it was his backyard then he would have said so, but when someone says just some stretch of road that everyone races on, i'm inclined to think otherwise. Why are you arguing w/ me over this?? You know as well as I do that street racing is not allowed to be mentioned on this forum. I lost 4 friends due to street racing when i was a freshman in HS. they wrapped a talon around a tree. 3 died instantly and one suffered for almost a month b4 she died. So if i see someone on here mentioning street racing, i will say something.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
this thread can be locked since its just turning into an argument. sorry about your high school friends. local track fired me for no reason so im not sure im allowed or want to go back. kid wont go anywhere all hes gunna do is talk but maybe ill try to gt him there come spring.

·
Lurking
1,999 Posts
this thread can be locked since its just turning into an argument. sorry about your high school friends. local track fired me for no reason so im not sure im allowed or want to go back. kid wont go anywhere all hes gunna do is talk but maybe ill try to gt him there come spring.
go for it... kick that jap craps ass..... be proud you drive American muscle.....[8D]

·
Registered
157 Posts
I think your notion of what is "American muscle" is severely distorted ;)
I'll also say just because of one deuchebag driver, we should probably not make this into the typically ignorant jap vs american; my Subaru is probably more domestic than half of the cars Ford makes.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.