Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yea so got in a fight with my crazy gf and was leavin in reverse.....then out of nowhere she jumps on my hood to stop me from leaving and somehow grabs onto both windshield wipers. B4 i could even slow down they break off and she falls off. She was fine just crazy but the arms snapped right off right at the metal. So how do i get the arms off? Theres a nut i took off figuring itd pop right off but doesnt.....do i need to pry it off?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,392 Posts
black2002zx3 said:
Yea so got in a fight with my crazy gf and was leavin in reverse.....then out of nowhere she jumps on my hood to stop me from leaving and somehow grabs onto both windshield wipers. B4 i could even slow down they break off and she falls off. She was fine just crazy but the arms snapped right off right at the metal. So how do i get the arms off? Theres a nut i took off figuring itd pop right off but doesnt.....do i need to pry it off?
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!! That's one fo the funniest things I've heard in a long time! w00000000t! [woot]
 

·
Retired Fanatic
Joined
·
20,000 Posts
So who was she? [:D]

Yeah there's a nut under the shoulder part of the arm I believe, I can't remember exactly as I don't have my focus anymore.........
 

·
Dragon Warrior
Joined
·
309 Posts
maybe need to replace the GF nut too!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
549 Posts
they get seized on there, once you take nut off tap the side of the arm with a hammer and they will come loose, or tell your crazy g/f to get back on the hood, grab whats left of the wipers, and reinact everything.[rofl]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
549 Posts
if it makes you feel any better, when i left my wife, she tried to take my house, at least all yours wants is your wiper blades....
 

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
Joined
·
4,894 Posts
hahaahahhaaaaaahahahahahahhahahahahahhaahahahahahah

Wait. I'm not finished...

BWWWAAAA AHAHAHA AH AH HAHAHHAAAH!!!

I'm truley sorry dude... but damn.. that's funny. Women are nuts.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,392 Posts
CrazyMatt said:
hahaahahhaaaaaahahahahahahhahahahahahhaahahahahahah

Wait. I'm not finished...

BWWWAAAA AHAHAHA AH AH HAHAHHAAAH!!!

I'm truley sorry dude... but damn.. that's funny. Women are nuts.
Everytme I think of it, I picture me sitting in the driver's seat, and watching her screaming her head off while holding onto the wipers, and then they break and she goes bye bye! GOD that's hilarious!
 

·
The Godfather
Joined
·
4,405 Posts
dazada said:
Everytme I think of it, I picture me sitting in the driver's seat, and watching her screaming her head off while holding onto the wipers, and then they break and she goes bye bye! GOD that's hilarious!
You are absolutely correct.

A woman's "crazy switch" is very easily tripped in these youngins [:)]
 

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
Joined
·
4,894 Posts
dazada said:
Everytme I think of it, I picture me sitting in the driver's seat, and watching her screaming her head off while holding onto the wipers, and then they break and she goes bye bye! GOD that's hilarious!

Hahahahha!!! I know EXACTLY what you are saying.... and not only that.. but I can hear the roll roll roll roll sound when she is rolling off the hood.. and then the THUD when she hits the ground... maybe a little squeak as well... hahahahhaahahhahaah
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,392 Posts
CrazyMatt said:
Hahahahha!!! I know EXACTLY what you are saying.... and not only that.. but I can hear the roll roll roll roll sound when she is rolling off the hood.. and then the THUD when she hits the ground... maybe a little squeak as well... hahahahhaahahhahaah
And then she stands up bloody and bruised (caught in his headlights), holding the wipers over her head, doing that noise that Xena warrior princess does! [scream]


[rofl] LMFAO!!! [rofl]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
797 Posts
first Id smack the shit out of the bitc* and then make her fix it naked after she makes u breakfast..
 

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
Joined
·
4,894 Posts
dazada said:
And then she stands up bloody and bruised (caught in his headlights), holding the wipers over her head, doing that noise that Xena warrior princess does! [scream]


[rofl] LMFAO!!! [rofl]

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hahahahhhahhahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaha


Yiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiiiiiiiiiiiii!

And then she starts making out with Gabrielle.... and then uhm...

Oh wait.... nevermind.....[paranoid]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,860 Posts
Goat Roper said:
A woman's "crazy switch" is very easily tripped in these youngins [:)]
Amen brother, learned that the hard way! LOL
 

·
Spin
Joined
·
2,913 Posts
Whoa, I'm not touching any part of this thread, not even a womans "crazy switch".

Not even the breakfast thing, as I feel like while reading that post I was in some sorted music video.

Aside from this post, not touching it.
 
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Top