Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,085 Posts
Haha that would be funny, people would definitely take a second look at it. Most wouldn't notice I don't think if it was in the same font. GO FOR IT!!

·
Multi-Focusing
3,868 Posts
There is a company called Billet Badges that will make you just about anything you want. Apparently I can't post a link [nono] but dub ya dub ya dub ya billetbadges dot com is their website.
I'll check that out and lmao at dub ya dub ya dub ya. [drinking]

·
Registered
6 Posts
A guy on another forum used them in his Excursion build and seemed pretty happy with the results. I thought they looked trick and bookmarked the site for future use :)

·
Registered
490 Posts
This thread needs way more pictures of funny badges. Just sayin'!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Those Billet Badges seem very nice, but they are not inexpensive. That is not to say they are overpriced -- billet machining requires expensive CNC equipment, and custom designs also entail design work. Plus, a machined billet badge would be very durable, better than plastic factory badges.

Another company that could make a badge is eMachineShop (dot com). But you have to design your part yourself using their free software, and not everyone is up for that. (Not affiliated, just a fan of the concept.)

For comparison, look into having a 3D printing company make the badge. They can print metal, too, not just plastic. If you live in or near a big city, there may be a 3D printing company near you, though I doubt they all have metal printing capability. There are many online shops to choose from.

·
Registered
34 Posts
S T F U that’s gold. Wonder if I could get that as a custom plate. Then a switch wired to the plate light so if I get honked at I can flash the light over my plate.

Edit: just realized this threads old, my bad.

·
Registered
237 Posts
I can only imagine people's comments on an emblem that says cabbage haha. I put overlay stickers with My intials (BMB) on my car, and it's crazy how many people don't recognize a focus when they see it. I'm always getting what's a BMB? I went through a drive Thu once and the guy at the window said " nice car, not many people appreciate a saab, but I like them".

1 - 20 of 21 Posts