Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Damn, you do live in NH lol! I can tell from all of the dirt roads and PLENTIFUL trees in the background lol. Tell me you dont have an "outhouse" in your house?? My aunt did, how gross. Had to put a toilet seat over the bucket and then empty the bucket out in the woods! FOR REAL!

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
whoaizmyflow said:
Damn, you do live in NH lol! I can tell from all of the dirt roads and PLENTIFUL trees in the background lol. Tell me you dont have an "outhouse" in your house?? My aunt did, how gross. Had to put a toilet seat over the bucket and then empty the bucket out in the woods! FOR REAL!
LOL HELL NO, right now, we live in the shop, cuz my dad hasnt built the house yet, we moved in like 4 months ago, n that road u see, is actually the drive way..it goes down more, r house will be down the driveway more,.

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
down her in wes virginny we don't use no sissy toilet. we jus got a shuhvel out bah the doh-er. den we go out in dem woods 'n dig us a hole where we do're bizness. dat's wut real men doo.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Shit man, that some crazy ride you got there....

·
Registered
571 Posts
i was kinda makin fun of ya man.... just a little...

·
FF Veteran Goofball
5,741 Posts
Wow, that looks "CRAZY"!!?!!
But mine is "CRAZIER"!! heheee... [rolleyes] [screwy]

·
Registered
511 Posts
Was this the thread that sent crazy "CRAZY?"

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
i think so either that or it was cause a post of his was moved

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
[email protected]_engine_lover: I ain't got any shoes so when I go out into the woods over yonder I get crap all over my feet then I trample it back in the house.
I had to go back and see that it oly had one mirror. Well, it's one of a kind I guess but funny nevertheless. Looks like the road that I use to live on.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts