Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Gal. 2:20
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone please tell me what the Crash and safety rating is for a 2007 s ZX3? I'm trying to find it online but am not doing very well. I need it to ship my car over to another country. I know that the side impact is very low classed as "poor" and the front is classed at "good" but, is there a standard as to what everyone looks at?

Thanks,
Guy

·
Registered
61 Posts
I googled 2007 Focus crash rating and got pages of hits, the Motortrend link has both the star ratings and the numeric values. I am a research analyst by profession so maybe it is just easier for me.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Consumer Reports (my HG for ratings) gave the 05-07 body styles awesome crash safety ratings, which is why I'm on Focus #2 as opposed to an SUV or a battle tank. Check the attached picture; it was my first Zx4 after getting in a fight with a Honda Ridgeline that crossed the yellow line. 65 mph impact, I barrel-rolled twice and landed right-side up. I walked away with bruises on my leg from the steering column and 12 stitches in my arm from the window shattering on me.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts