Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Crap, i hit a curb today and my rim is bent, but is not hissing or anything, seems like it is holding air for now. Damn snow causing me to hit it.

·
Max8
2,858 Posts
sorry to hear that... any pics?

·
Token Engin-nerd
3,414 Posts
just be happy you didnt do this

That was 10-15mph so I would definitely recommend you get it checked out for bent stuff. my wheel came out mostly okay for how much everything else was bent up

if its holding air the wheel should be fine.

for the record i was not driving when that happened, and snow had nothing to do with it.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
trust me man...bent rims suck!

my old set of rims i slid and hit a curb...the rim was bent beyond repair and i lucked out i guess becuase the rim was discontinued about a month before i bent mine so i couldn't find another one :(

·
Token Engin-nerd
3,414 Posts
HAHAHAHAHA so much for your Tiger Paw Tourings being rated well for snow
like i said the snow had NOTHING to do with it

my wife drove straight into a 10" tall curb not paying attention

and theyre Winterforce tires, I have yet to slide or get stuck in anything, even one time i tried driving into a 2 foot drift and drove out

way to be an ass [poke]

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
like i said the snow had NOTHING to do with it

my wife drove straight into a 10" tall curb not paying attention

and theyre Winterforce tires, I have yet to slide or get stuck in anything, even one time i tried driving into a 2 foot drift and drove out

way to be an ass [poke]
I wasn't talking to you. I was talking to the OP who personally brought out a verbal attack when I told him that Uniroyal tires were complete crap.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It is more like the curb was hidden IN the snow, after my wheels locked up

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Update: Alignment needs to be done, New rim will be ordered ASAP via Ebay. Think the bent one could serve a new life as a spare tire?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts