Focus Fanatics Forum banner

121 - 140 of 225 Posts

·
Rhinoliner!!!
2,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #128
yea idk about it lol i dont see anything that would warrant 243 on a dyno. idk SVTs tho

·
GT40 all the things!
9,482 Posts
I think Ive seen him on the FB page.

·
GT40 all the things!
9,482 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
He says it's an ST but I don't think so. I've been looking at pictures of 2005 ST's and trying to figure out the differences between it and the S/SE/SES. Those are similar wheels but they aren't the same. The rear bumper is different on an ST and those rear wheels look like they have drum brakes. The picture also says SES at the top. That second picture also says the car is in Georgia.

·
Registered
3,364 Posts
He says it's an ST but I don't think so. I've been looking at pictures of 2005 ST's and trying to figure out the differences between it and the S/SE/SES. Those are similar wheels but they aren't the same. The rear bumper is different on an ST and those rear wheels look like they have drum brakes. The picture also says SES at the top. That second picture also says the car is in Georgia.
I think he/she took the second pic from another source. The first could be the real car but idk...

·
Registered
940 Posts
I think that is an ST, or I would probably bet it is. It looks like it has the lower front fogs in the first picture and as far as I know the S, SE and SES didn't come with those stock. Also the wheels and the shiny paint matched mirror caps.

121 - 140 of 225 Posts