Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just got the car back from the paintshop. Unfortunately some lady hit me in the rear and the body shop was unable to obtain the rear lower spoiler I had on the car. I told them I could get it through my friends shop, but he is in upstate New York. So I told them to give me an SVT rear. It actually cost them less than the lower piece. I also painted the wheels black. I had to replace the driver front wheel due to the Baltimore street. I had a spare laying around that was curbed, but it was silver. I went to the store to find the Duplicolor paint that I used to paint the others last year, and it has been discontinued. [?|] So I went with a color that will never get discontinued. Anyway, let me know what you guys think. Peace.

Before and after are in the album link.

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2106897467&idx=1

·
Registered
580 Posts
Links not working for me ?[???:)] [?|]

·
Registered
219 Posts
Looks bad, you might want to make the links work w/ a click though!!!!!

·
!FRENCH FRY!
4,236 Posts
links dont work cause it's got http:// on there twice, just delete it once from the address and it'll work.

very nice lookin car, love the look with the kit, it's dramatic...without changin the stock look, just addin a little to it. and i think the black looks better on the wheels anyways, good job.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I fixed the link, sorry guys. [?|]

Anyway, I need to work on posting pics [:I]

·
Registered
33 Posts
Sweet ride man,... Im sure you get this alot but did you make the frony lip! I want one like that for mine!!

·
Registered
580 Posts
Links working now, thanks. Looks sweet! What rear wing is that? I want one for my car...

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the compliments.

The front lip is actually a Rieger piece that was designed for the european ST170 bumper. With some modification to the lip and some custom brackets, I was able to get it to work. Luckily the overall shape was close.

The rear wing is the Wings West whale tail spoiler. I like it a lot because it is aggressive, but I think it is a little too aggressive for my car. I am looking at getting somthing more subtle like the SAP piece.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Very nice!!

·
GO Green
11,148 Posts
Definitly looks alot better now then it did before, that rear lip you had on before just didnt fit right. The black wheels look good to.

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Your car is bangin man, the SVT rear looks great, what kind of front is that? F2 fiberglass?

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
Looks wicked good.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
p0sitivevibez said:
Your car is bangin man, the SVT rear looks great, what kind of front is that? F2 fiberglass?
The front is the factory bumper with a Rieger lip originally intended for the european ST170.

Thanks for all the compliments. [:I]

1 - 18 of 18 Posts