Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1.) Is it available at any autoparts stores like autozone, o'rielly's, etc.?
2.) Is there a way to get it off once it is sprayed on....say if the law gave me trouble about it.

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
2. answer, you need sandpaper to take it off from what ive heard, im gonna do my theis weekend, hopefully it looks good

·
Registered
11,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I put 20% window tint on my turn signals up front and liked how it looked but it started coming off so now I think I want to Niteshade them. Just concerned about being able to get the stuff off if the cops gave me any crap about it. They haven't so far with the tint, but you never know.

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
oo niteshade will be darker for sure, i thiink thats what my friend has, its some spray on tint stuff he said? so ill see how his turned out and then prolly have mine done, car them is clear up front, blackout in back[thumb]

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
Autozone, Pepboys and Advance Auto Parts do not have and can not get it. I managed to get it at a local specialty auto parts store. It can also be purchased on Summit Racing and eBay.

The law should only give you trouble if you either can't see the reflectors or if your lights can't be seen from the legal length (typically 500ft away)

---Randy

·
Registered
11,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for all the info! I'll probably be ordering it from summit or jegs sometime soon. I'll post pics when I'm done.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.