Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'll try and get some nice day pics soon...been rainy and cloudy lately...

front

back/side

shifter mod

O/D button relocation

carbon fiber vinyl dash

www.intellitronix.com A/F meter

my removable subwoofer sytem/custom tuned wave box...

i'll add some pics of the intake and some better interior pics when we get some better daytime weather...

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thnx guys......it came with the painted moldings....but for some reason no fog lights[confused]
....and no fin...[mad] ....oh well....more money i gotta spend on factory mods

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Infra-red the bestest color....[;)]

·
Registered
793 Posts
nice , i like the guage install

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
very nice looking car

·
Registered
565 Posts

·
Hawaii Five-O
1,257 Posts
Very Nice....like everyone else, I love the install of the guage....very cool...nice position...atleast it is close to the driver's side instead of over near the passenger....like alot others....very cool sedan. [thumb]

·
Registered
48 Posts
yo i like the shifter... i have the same one lol.

My focus is an SE and it has painted side moldings, but no fogs or spoiler as well...

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thnx everyone for all the cool comments.....

the shifter is just some AutoZone 10$ deal with the leather boot

the gauge is gettin kinda lonely right now.....I am waiting for the matching digital voltmeter to come in....it will go just to the left of the A/F....

and a drop is coming very soon....[clap]

thnx again guys and gals [thumb]

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Real nice I like the color

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
What kind of shifter is that?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
focaltech: yes i installed the gauge.....a dremel with a cuttin drill bit and a heck of a mess...lol...I left room for the matching digital voltmeter soon to come...

smokinzx3: thnx for the comment..... it is an MTX billet shifter knob from Pep Boys, I think, cost like 10 bucks....the boot was like 18$ or so....

thnx everyone for your kind words about my "stock" focus...heheee....I came real close to gettin a full NOPI sponsorship the other day....but my girl at NOPI thought I had a ZX5.....but she said they were workin on gettin a sedan in the mix soon....so I am in when they do[thumb]...it pays to have friends in high places...lol.....not to mention that I am friends with the old man's(owner of NOPI) son Michael

1 - 20 of 20 Posts