Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nothing special. Forgot my tripod so I had to keep my hands very steady LOL. I did maybe 60 pictures since it was past 12am and I was tired as hell...

Enjoy!

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. It's Magnaflow.

·
Registered
449 Posts
The 2nd picture is my favorite. Real clean car and great pictures [thumb]

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Very pretty!

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Heh. Thanks guys ;)

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Looks awesome man! the Roush mid wing looks good! i love those headlights!

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
Clean shots and very clean SVT.

-Ray-

·
GT40 all the things!
9,482 Posts
Damn man, another car? How many is that since we met back in 09? Like 8 or something?

·
Registered
62 Posts
I don't really fancy the wing, but that hood looks awesome. How's it done? Did you buy it aftermarket like that or did you paint it?

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Looks awesome man! the Roush mid wing looks good! i love those headlights!
Thanks. I'm not a fan of the lights to be honest and soon they will be replaced with different set since I just lost auction on eBay for OEM HID lights.
Clean shots and very clean SVT.

-Ray-
Appreciate it!

Damn man, another car? How many is that since we met back in 09? Like 8 or something?
LoL... I don't know. I think this is my 11th car in the past 6 years ;)

Really love your car! great shots
Thank you!

I don't really fancy the wing, but that hood looks awesome. How's it done? Did you buy it aftermarket like that or did you paint it?
Wing grow on me. I would take it off but previous owner used screws and I don't wanna drive around with holes in the trunk lid.
Center of the hood was painted in graphite.

·
REVOLT.BUILD.RISE
8,424 Posts
Thanks. I'm not a fan of the lights to be honest and soon they will be replaced with different set since I just lost auction on eBay for OEM HID lights.
Nice that's your new one, I can't believe the price you got for that awesome ride man. Nice too I have tons of trouble with night shots good work. When your ready to sell those lights I got dibs! lol

·
REVOLT.BUILD.RISE
8,424 Posts
Just a muffler or full exhaust?
Cat is the most it could be. That is the closet I could find from a full exhaust from magnaflow. I been exhaust shopping lately I used to have magnaflow on my old integra.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Cat is the most it could be. That is the closet I could find from a full exhaust from magnaflow. I been exhaust shopping lately I used to have magnaflow on my old integra.
Correct. It's cat back.

Gorgeous car - nice job keeping the camera still, there's not a lot of light in there!
Thanks. With tripod and low ISO these pictures could be way more beautiful. I'll try again sooner or later ;)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts