Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would love it if someone would sell me a rear bumper cover with the black insert diffuser bit to it! Anyone have an extra??

·
Meh.
10,609 Posts
Post in the want to buy section. You may get one there.

·
Unicorn Owner
2,757 Posts
Sorry I got mine as an insurance funded replacement after my accident, and it's not going anywhere

^_^

But yea BST area for the win

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hahah yea I posted there too, figured more posts would mean more chances lol is it wrong I have this morbid hope someone dings my bumper so I can get a new one lol

·
Unicorn Owner
2,757 Posts
To be honest so did I, there was some damage from my race exhaust on the old bumper due to the wrong tip being sent to me and at some point I thought, "Hey it would be great if someone slowly hit my rear bumper so I can replace it for free..." a month later it happened while at a stop light and missed my crash bar and damaged my passenger side rear quarter panel. Go out and see how far that goes, it sucked. But free upgrade!

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hahaha yea I was driving to chem lab, late one morning and my windshield was iced over. Stuck my head out the window to drive there cause if we miss a lab, you can fail the class. Caught a pickup bumper square in my crumple zone apparently..... unfortunately or fortunately depending on your viewpoint, didn't get either bumper lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts