Registered
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
exel cheap I know but they look good

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That looks good what you think? Good rim for the focus? Could you do it in black if I send you the pic? Damn I wish I could do that. Got the program just can't use it

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
heres the black ones. Thanks alot for your time

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
you used paint! man that's good work! When I use any of these programs it looks like a third grader did it

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
well what i did with the other ones is went and did a search to find a better pic on the excel tz-10 wheel, but i cant seem to find a good pic with the black ones. i guess youll have to use your imagination
haha, i personally think the wheels look great

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Zarelli6 said:
well what i did with the other ones is went and did a search to find a better pic on the excel tz-10 wheel, but i cant seem to find a good pic with the black ones. i guess youll have to use your imagination
haha, i personally think the wheels look great
Thanks man, looks good!

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Lil_RedZX3 said:
Looks pretty good, I think the black ones will look even better!
Think your right. Now seeing them on the car in silver I can tell the black would look even better. It'll look nice with the window tint.

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
the black ones are funny. they arent like a glossy black, they call it hyper black and its almost a gunmetal sort of look.

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Can't beat their price for the rims and tires. I asked around and I havn't herd anything bad about the rims yet. THe only draw back would be I bet there heavy. $699 with free shipping. And that's with them spined and balanced. The hiyper black are $740 but I think I'm going to spend the extra dough for the black ones. Just have to tell the wife now. lol

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
the only problem with brands like excel and rev is they dont try to keep the weight down on the wheels as much as other brands. but, small price to pay for pretty wheels.

i personally like the excel ennio wheel

1 - 20 of 27 Posts