Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Can't find the link but that could be the one there was a huge thread for, its a Chinese knock off, don't think they were disappointed by it, but it did need quite a bit of finishing work to get it to fit right and get the manufacturing grime off of it

·
Registered
761 Posts
I have one is the same as the cosworth but cheaper ;)
Posted via FF Mobile

·
FF Affiliate
31,102 Posts
There 236.00 on ebay I think

I feel there well worth the money vs the Cosi and I will be making the changes to them to fit the 09/08 Duratecs so they will be a direct bolton and for less then 500.00 which would be less then half the cost of the fs cosi with the 08/09 mods

Tom

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
There 236.00 on ebay I think

I feel there well worth the money vs the Cosi and I will be making the changes to them to fit the 09/08 Duratecs so they will be a direct bolton and for less then 500.00 which would be less then half the cost of the fs cosi with the 08/09 mods

Tom
Is your plan to buy a bunch of those and modify them and resell them with the modifications? Thatd be cool for people with the newer focus.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Ohh and Tom you did say some stuff was missing right? Do you remember what piece were missing that didnt come with this manifold?

·
FOCUS REVOLUTION
2,872 Posts
Tom if you start selling them modified to fit 08+ please let me know ill order that and a tune
Posted via FF Mobile

1 - 8 of 8 Posts