1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Max8
2,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
thinking with my wallet in mind, i would go with cosworth (never thought i would see those words together in the same sentence)

·
FocusFreak
2,438 Posts
Feedback of only 4 and a brand new seller with multiple same items and large price discrepancies ... seems suspicious.

·
Sückn' n Blown
7,747 Posts
I would stay away from someone who insists on using Honda terminolgy in the title for a Focus part. Plus, it looks like a generic log setup. For the price, the Cosworth manifold is leaps and bounds better than that thing.

·
Banned
2,334 Posts
that pirce is rediculus! i think i'l wait for a used cossie or wait till someone else comes out with one instead of buying crap like that. but thanks for the post , atleast we know people are trying to make new ones.

·
Boost Addict
2,628 Posts
B16 focus? never saw one. lmao!

With those prices, id stick with the cosworth.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Focus GSR and B16....lol!

·
Gal. 2:20
1,999 Posts
Ya next thing you know they will try to sell an ATX SVT.....lol

·
Registered
187 Posts
^^^lol

·
Registered
418 Posts
Gah...stoopid double post.

Gah...stoopid double post.

·
Gal. 2:20
1,999 Posts
Honda's have a 1.6L engine? my bottle of Mountain Dew has more Liters than that....lol

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
waste of money to put a b16 in a focus when a k20 is a better design. lawl.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Yeah honhon, or better yet you could get a D23 overnighted from Japan. Orange paint and ridiculous vinyls would totally match your SAP delete.

·
BEWST AGAIN YAY!!!!!
6,851 Posts
Guys remember that the Europeans have 1.4l, 1.6l, 1.8l, 2.0l and the 2.5l in the ST....but still crazy prices...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts