Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
FF Cleaning Squad
11,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Holy crap thats freaking great!

Now just needs a good price and a good tune!

·
Registered
393 Posts
It would be cool to have a 2.0 Duratec manifold. The prototype looks cool.

I know that the Guys from Focussport post on/ read the Focaljet Forums. Maybe we need to show them we want one.

Tim

·
Registered
343 Posts
Man thats nice would of been nicer had it of came out alot sooner, I've decided to do a 2.0 to 2.3 swap since there are no parts for the 2.0 when it comes to boosting, yes we have a turbo kit but no internals how stupid is that? yes I could call some companies and get custom work, cheepest i've found $900 just for 2.0 rods, screw it. sorry, it's a touchy subject for me when it deals w/ 2.0 stuff.

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
build it and they will come,

come to daddy

·
Registered
930 Posts
I'm shocked at how little interest people have! I have a thread about this in focussports section too.

·
Registered
440 Posts
i want one if the price is right im not liking that $600 for the 2.3 thou

·
Premium Member
21,256 Posts
2nd_to_none said:
i want one if the price is right im not liking that $600 for the 2.3 thou
Dream on. A long time ago I saw the price listed as $800 for the D20 manifold, it had longer smaller runners than the D23 manifold.

If you want cheap intake manifolds, get an old pushrod V8, there's no such critter for a late model engine, and the little motors are more expensive than the big ones. There is another maifold out there for the Duratec, but it's more along the lines of the Cosworth 2.3 manifold. It's made by Golden Eagle Specialties, but it's not listed on their website. It is listed on Overboost.com, or it was the last time I was there. The runners don't look to be quite as large or horn shaped like the Cosworth, but it can be fitted with up to 70mm TB's.

·
Registered
108 Posts
sounds like a good idea to me!!!

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
COME TO DADDY!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts