Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Thread Killer
2,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got the pics up for the throttle body. Deffinitly makes all the difference [:D]. Took me 15 mins to install and very user friendly. I still don't know if it's worth $400, but worth the trade.

Thanks again WickedlyfastST [thumb]!!!

Here's the pics:

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
I look forward to seeing that at Seau's tonight bro I will be there at 6 what about you?

·
Thread Killer
2,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
blkZX32005 said:
I look forward to seeing that at Seau's tonight bro I will be there at 6 what about you?
I should be there around 6pm. I get off at 5pm and will head out from here in Mira Mar [thumb].

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
where in Miramar man, I am off of La Jolla Village and Miramar

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
PM SENT BACK

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
it looks like there is a screw to do so.

·
Thread Killer
2,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah I know, but what is the down fall to it? <-------That's what I meant in the first place [:D]

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
rough idle it might stall out on you bro, I would leave it if all is well

·
Registered
35 Posts
Haven't installed a throttle body on my duratec, but I have installed a focus central throttle body on a zetec along with an iceman cold air intake. Those were my only two modifications, but they really woke the car up and made it much more fun to drive.

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
damn heavy price tag...

my inside-thoughts.
"TB or cams...TB or cams...TB or cams...TB or cams..."

j/k, It really is a sweet looking blue anodized T/B.

·
FF Cleaning Squad
11,959 Posts
Hmm I thought i read somewhere that the cossie TB would only work with the cossie intake manifold.

Anyway I guess I read wrong, 400 is a bit much for that but man I want a blue one lol.

Fosho- I kow what you mean, I keep saying to myself springs or intake, springs or intake, springs or intake?

·
Registered
930 Posts
for now I would get intake...unless the new 06 spring kits are out...and remember you will want better dampers for the springs..

did that TB have provisions for cruise control? I had read that they didn't.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Probably a stupid question, but... is there a throttle body that will fit a 2.0 Duratec 2006 Focus? Haven't seen any on the sites that sell them that say they'll work with that model.

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
IIRC, most if not all 2.3 TBs will fit the 2.0.

i know my FC TB has a provision for the cruise control

·
Registered
930 Posts
Marcy Motorsport has FC ones on sale right now.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts