Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
UGH, I'm having the same problem trying to find the best parts (preferably not aftermarket) for the best price for my 06' ZX4! Those prices are decent for authentic ford parts. I'm not the most knowledgeable so I can't vouch those are the correct parts, but to me it looks like it. The biggest thing while searching on that website is, say for the engine mount insulator for the passenger side, (don't hate me for a dumb/obvious comment) but POSITIVELY selecting the right engine 2.0 vs 2.3 and manual vs auto for whatever you have which it doesn't state in the shopping cart.

Did you end up ordering these?

·
Registered
739 Posts
Mjones, what transmission do you have? There's different mounts for manual and automatic. I just replaced the passenger mount on an '05 with an automatic transmission and my '09 with manual transmission with the parts below:

05-11, 2.0L

Automatic: 5S4Z-6038-CB
Manual: 5S4Z-6038-BB

05-07, 2.3L

Manual: 5S4Z-6038-AA

·
Registered
15 Posts
Mjones, haven't heard back, did you finally purchase the mounts and get them fixed? I just did my passenger mount today, the "engine mount insulator", and oh my gosh, the car is as smooth as silk. It's like a brand new car, so excited. The passenger, engine mount insulator, is a super easy DIY if you plan on it, otherwise I wouldn't pay more than $50 for an independent shop to do it.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts
Mjones, haven't heard back, did you finally purchase the mounts and get them fixed? I just did my passenger mount today, the "engine mount insulator", and oh my gosh, the car is as smooth as silk. It's like a brand new car, so excited. The passenger, engine mount insulator, is a super easy DIY if you plan on it, otherwise I wouldn't pay more than $50 for an independent shop to do it.
Mjones, what'd you end up w/? Great follow up Mr. Focus.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts
Great write up Milton.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts